Friday, April 11, 2008

Fabulous times at Macau hotels

My trip to Hong Kong ended with a visit to an ancient city Macau. Macau is a small town but a beautiful area of Hong Kong. I had my Macau hotels booked at the last moment and never faced any problem, with number of accommodation alternatives available. The hotels ranged from five stars to Portuguese-style inns and budget guesthouses, which are easily available but in case of major events and festivals, taking place prior booking becomes necessary. Away from the maddening rush of the city life, Macau was a charming destination, got to see a unique blend of Portuguese and Chinese cultures. During my stay, I enjoyed myself visiting the unique attractions like the ancient temples, churches, fortress, relaxing beaches to modern buildings like the Macau tower. Though a small town, it really needs one’s time and attention and the days I was here passed so fast that I never realized. The Macau hotels I put up in were simple yet comfortable hotel and I had a fabulous time in the hotel and Macau.