Monday, June 23, 2008

Hong Kong hotels made the trip memorable

One day, I was simply trying to entertain myself in leisure hour and all of a sudden I knew the literally translation of Hong kong i.e “fragrant harbour”. It was quite astonishing for me. My curiosity developed from this time onwards and later I discovered a many interesting facts regarding this place. Eventually last week, I got an opportunity to visit the lively and exuberant tourist destination Hong Kong.

This is prominently famous financial and commercial centre with lots of skyscrapers on global horizon. Hence, discount Hong Kong hotels were not matching with its reputation and it was a big concern for us as we could not afford high prices. Anyway, we did not lost and spent some time on the internet; fortunately we got some online hotel booking websites which were offering all sorts of Hong Kong hotels even on discounted rate. Instantly, we booked the accommodation just close to our destination. We were offered some additional facilities like airport transfer facility and tickets for events and shows. Truly, it was a memorable experience.