Thursday, December 20, 2007

Top Notch Hotels in Hong Kong


My business always takes me to places but this was my first trip to Hong Kong and landing up at the airport and then a ride to the hotel, made it very clear why the city is such a hot destination. I had my rooms booked in hotels in Hong Kong by my client whom I was visiting. Hong Kong has some of the to notch hotels but until I checked in I was not sure of what kind of hotel has been booked. However, it was one of the first class hotels in Hong Kong, perfect for guests on business and leisure, a friendly atmosphere and I looked forward for a pleasant stay. The room was nice, warm, and very comfortable and importantly it had facilities where in I could use my laptop and log on to the internet. The business meets went off well and after getting free, I went around in the evenings, visited the night markets, attended the spectacular multimedia show ‘The Symphony of Lights’, which was amazing. The city certainly deserved more time then I had so the next time I am here, I plan to spend a lot more time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

بنت مصر
دردشة بنت مصر
شات بنت مصر
دردشة مصرية
شات مصرى
شات بنات مصر
شات مصر
بنات مصر
دردشة
شات
دردشه مصريه
شات مصري
مصر
مصريه
مصرى
دردشة بنات مصر
منتدى بنت مصر
منتديات بنت مصر
شات بنت مصر الكتابى
دردشة بنت مصر الكتابية
شات بنت مصر الصوتى
دردشة بنت مصر الصوتية
دليل المواقع
العاب بنت مصر
توبيكات بنت مصر
جوال بنت مصر
يوتيوب بنت مصر
مطبخ سيدتى بنت مصر
الازياء والموضة بنت مصر
صور الماسنجر بنت مصر

Anonymous said...

شات اسوان
شات الاسكندرية
شات اسيوط
شات البحيرة
شات بني سويف
شات القاهرة
شات المنصورة
شات دمياط
شات الفيوم
شات طنطا
شات الجيزة
شات الاسماعيلية
شات كفر الشيخ
شات مرسى مطروح
شات المنيا
شات المنوفية
شات الوادى الجديد
شات العريش
شات بورسعيد
شات بنها
شات قنا
شات الغردقة
شات الزقازيق
شات سوهاج
شات جنوب سيناء
شات السويس
شات الاقصر
شات حلوان
شات 6 اكتوبر

Shiene143 said...

Last year I planned with my friends to travel in Hong Kong and it is so sad because I can't come with them. Anyway, there's still a lot of days and hope I could visit Hong Kong soon. This Notch Hotel is really good for accommodation like what you've mentioned here. Thanks for sharing it.

makati hotel